Whole-body cryotherapy for wellness is one of the fastest growing, alternative, and holistic solutions to help the body heal on a cellular level. Cryotherapy switches our body into survival mode boosting all defensive mechanisms. The blood becomes super oxygenated supplying nutrient-rich blood which rushes through the body once the cold is removed. Following your 3-minute cryo session, the blood quickly replenishes the body while removing the inflammation and the toxins, allowing healing to begin within the body.
Cryotherapy is 100% natural and safe treatment to decrease inflammation, reduce pain, increase cellular health and promote overall health.
Cryotherapy benefits for wellness
The benefits of whole-body cryotherapy for wellness have been supported by a wide range of scientific studies. The main benefits are:
- Decrease of muscle spasms, soreness and inflammation – the intense cooling induces a number of physiological changes such as stimulation of blood flow to an injured area thereby reducing swelling. Inflammatory mediators are reduced, inducing a powerful immune system response. The cold also increases pain thresholds and thereby reduces pain, so cryotherapy can be used in both acute and chronic pain.
- Alleviates migraines – cryotherapy can help treat migraines by cooling and numbing nerves in the neck area.
- Prevent wrinkles, fatigue, improve skin appearance – studies have shown that cryotherapy stimulates collagen production which is responsible for skin smoothness and elasticity. Besides this, oxygen-enriched blood that rushes to your face after a cryo session makes your skin shining.
- Depression and overall stress prevention – cryo sessions provoke endorphin production (endorphins are the body’s natural mood lifters).
- Immune system boost – whole-body cryotherapy triggers systemic adaptive thermoregulation mechanisms. The response of the body to extreme cold occurs through changes in the endocrine, circulatory, nervous-muscular, and immune systems, which results in analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-oxidative effects.
- Improves sleep, boosts metabolism, weight-loss – and many other pleasant side effects of whole-body cryotherapy.
Does cryotherapy help wellness?
If you’ll try cryotherapy on yourself, the question “Does cryotherapy really work on wellness?” will not be actual for you. Numerous benefits of whole-body cryotherapy were proven by thousands of athletes, celebrities and usual people. Regular cryo sessions can bring your life to another level and improve your wellness.